MediCon Heparin pump is a sub-system intended to be integrated in extracorporeal blood circulation devices or in other medical devices that manage fluids.
The pump can work both in continuous and bolus mode and includes sensor to detect output line occlusion.
Safety features allow to implement redundant protective channels.
Key features include:
• Low noise linear stepper motor
• Encoder for protective safety channel
• Load cell on plunger to detect line occlusion
• Reflective object sensor for syringe presence detection
• RS-458 communication line to send commands and read pump status
• Designed to be tested in compliance with medical standards
• Continuous and bolus operation