Stepper Motor Control Board to drive peristaltic pumps in extra-corporeal blood circulation
Stepper Motor Control Board for medical devices is an ultra low noise stepper motor control board particularly intended to drive peristaltic pumps in extra-corporeal blood circulation or in other medical devices that manage fluids.
It includes analog inputs for pressure sensors, used to monitor pressure on the blood lines, and input/test signals for air/bubble detector.
Safety features allow to implement redundant protective channels.
Key features include:
- Low noise and high torque control algorithm
- Up to 4 A peak current at 48V
- Input/output suited to drive peristaltic pumps on blood lines
- Designed to be tested in compliance with medical standards
- Equipped to implement redundant protective channels