The research program include the following main topics:
- MATLAB – Simulink modeling of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors (PMSM) and relevant s Field-Oriented Control (FOC)
- Model-based design of Control system
- Simulation of entire system (Motor + Control system)
- Code generation with Simulink Coder and deployment on target hardware
- Measurement of target hardware performances and validation of the model
One year research program, Gen. 2017 – Dec. 2017.
The research is based on a consulting contract with Department of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering (DEI) of the University of Bologna, Italy